• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
failure when setting mutliple triggers on a weekly basis
Hello, first I just like to highlight how amazing is this tool! really changed my life!
There's just something since the very last update, it seems that for the tasks I use and which are triggered every 4 week, I cannot use "multi-trigger"

eg :
Task1 :
 Trigger 1 = every 4 week, monday & tuesday >> starting from this week
 Trigger 2 = every 4 week, monday & tuesday >> starting from next week

When doing this it just doesn't work and when I do 2 separate Task (1 with trigger 1 and the other with trigger 2) it works perfectly (just for you to know this task is just containing some .bat files)

Do you think this is an issue with the application? my OS Name is : Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 Datacenter
hi Crnico,

Thanks for the feedback, glad to hear you like the app Smile I wonder did you recently update the app and it started to happen after that? Additionally, is the given task's next run time displayed correctly?
(05-02-2022, 08:45 PM)RoboIntern Wrote: hi Crnico,

Thanks for the feedback, glad to hear you like the app Smile I wonder did you recently update the app and it started to happen after that? Additionally, is the given task's next run time displayed correctly?

Hi! thanks a lot for your reply!
Yes I updated the app and it started to happen after that indeed (at the beginning before the update everything was working fine)
The task next run is properly displayed yes but it doesn't work (despite the fact it is displayed properly)
Hi,
I think I found something else :
When setting the same initial date for 2 different tasks and setting :
Task 1 : only Friday, every 4 week
Task 2 : every day except sat, sun, every 4 week
Then it run once for both task but after running task 1 new scheduled date os correct (in 4 week) however for task 2 it is not correct, new scheduled date is in 3 weeks and I need to set 5weeks as a parameter and then it’s scheduled in 4 week.

Can you help with this one too ?
Hi there, another thing is when you sort task by date, the sorting is not correct :
Eg :
When you sort ascending on these :
10/06/2022
01/06/2022

Regards
Hi Crnico,

Many thanks for the feedback. With regards to calculating the proper next run time for weekly recurrences (every 4 weeks in your example), big thanks for highlighting this - it was a bug, I've fixed it and released it now (silent release, same version as before Smile)

With regards to sorting by date, that's indeed a bit inconvenience, I'll looking into updating the code.
(05-14-2022, 08:10 PM)RoboIntern Wrote: Hi Crnico,

Many thanks for the feedback. With regards to calculating the proper next run time for weekly recurrences (every 4 weeks in your example), big thanks for highlighting this - it was a bug, I've fixed it and released it now (silent release, same version as before Smile)

With regards to sorting by date, that's indeed a bit inconvenience, I'll looking into updating the code.

Thanks a lot!!!