• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Main Window - Feature Request
Lightbulb 
I am loving the RoboIntern app very much.

I am using it to mainly to refresh Excel sheets at specific intervals. Need a clarification in that.
1. The "Refresh Excel" option refreshes all the datasets or just only the one active in the current worksheet?
2. Will it rule out all the prompts - when the Excel is opened or during / after the refresh?
3. If there is an error during the refresh, the user doesn't know whether the Excel refreshed successfully or force closed with an error. It would be great, if there is an option to handle this (or if there is already one which I am unaware)

Following are the Feature Requests
1. It would be great to have a direct Active/Inactive option in the main screen itself rather than editing the task and going to the Misc tab and changing its Active status.
2. It would be nice if there is a right click and "Rename" Task option available in the main window rather than editing the task and changing the same in the Misc Tab.
3. It would be good to have an option in the Tutorial section for the Dynamic string - the possible options which can be used.
4. The app becomes unusable when the task is running. I don't know whether threading concept is included or not.

Only thing I am sad about this app is, this is a limited time free app  Sad

Just curious to know, in which language this app is created - like .NET, Java etc...

Thank a lot once again.  Heart

Regards,
BK

Messages In This Thread
Main Window - Feature Request - by bkar81 - 06-12-2019, 03:54 PM
RE: Main Window - Feature Request - by RoboIntern - 06-12-2019, 09:15 PM
RE: Main Window - Feature Request - by bkar81 - 06-13-2019, 08:15 AM
RE: Main Window - Feature Request - by RoboIntern - 06-14-2019, 04:07 PM
RE: Main Window - Feature Request - by bkar81 - 06-14-2019, 04:19 PM
RE: Main Window - Feature Request - by RoboIntern - 06-14-2019, 05:11 PM