• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Excel VBA Macro Loop
Hello,

I am having an issue where I have a task setup to run a excel macro once on a time event. 

When the excel macro is complete the task shows as completed for a second then the task automatically starts again. 

This process loops until the task/macro errors out.
Hi Tom,

Many thanks for highlighting this bug.

I've just released a new version on the site - give it a shot with that and let me know if it worked. (The version doesn't have a new number, however, it should have the fix.)

Take care,
Tom
(03-16-2021, 05:25 PM)RoboIntern Wrote: Hi Tom,

Many thanks for highlighting this bug.

I've just released a new version on the site - give it a shot with that and let me know if it worked. (The version doesn't have a new number, however, it should have the fix.)

Take care,
Tom

Hello,

I have downloaded RoboIntern again from the site just now. I noticed it still has the version number 1.21 in the about info and the issue still persists. Does it take awhile for the non-version number release to be available on the site?
Hi Tom,

Yes, I didn't increment the version number yet, as I'm currently working on other things as well - they will be officially released along with this fix, maybe already today.
Tom, I've released version 1.211 just now - I wonder do you still have the issue of looping? I did a test on my side with a simple Excel macro and it seems to have worked.