• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Received Mail Trigger and Print Action
Wink 
Hi, first of all, kudos to your app. It's amazing!
I've a pair of suggestions about new features:
- New trigger for received emails. e.g. with some word in subject.
- New action to print documents or emails for example when a trigger is triggered (  Wink )

Regards
Hi Cyberdie,

Glad to hear you're enjoying the app! Smile

I also contemplated already that triggers for monitoring emails would be very useful - will definitely look into that one. I wonder would you be using MS Outlook? For that such a thing is easier to implement.

With respect to printing documents, from which application would you print? Word and/or Acrobat?

Take care,
Tom
(04-19-2020, 07:26 AM)RoboIntern Wrote: Hi Cyberdie,

Glad to hear you're enjoying the app! Smile

I also contemplated already that triggers for monitoring emails would be very useful - will definitely look into that one. I wonder would you be using MS Outlook? For that such a thing is easier to implement.

With respect to printing documents, from which application would you print? Word and/or Acrobat?

Take care,
Tom

Hi Tom, thanks for your quick response!

Regarding email trigger, i was thinking in an IMAP/POP3 account. 
The main use case that i would like to solve is to print an email when it includes some word in the subject.

Regards
Diego
Hi developer, thanks for a great automation program!
I join in the issue of adding document printing. It would be great to print documents of types docx, pdf, etc ...!
Hi SunSystems, thanks for the feedback, I'll definitely look into this once I'm back from holidays, as you're not the first one to request this Smile