How to automate exporting Access queries to Excel
As a simple example we'll export a query from an Access database to an existing Excel file.
1. In the main window click the '+' button:
2. In the new task window click the '+' button under the 'Actions' tab:
3. In the new action window click the top dropdown and select 'Transfer Access data to Excel':
4. Enter the Access database path, the query name or the SQL, the target Excel workbook (for new one add a new name), the sheet name and the target range.
For new sheets enter a new name. Named ranges are also supported.
5. Once returned to the new task window click the 'Add task' / 'Update task' button
6. To run the transfer click the '►' button.
6. The data is now in the Excel file.
And that's it!
For more advanced tasks and automatic (time or event based) scheduling please see other sections of the how-to guide.
Download for free