• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Run a batch file on time
Hello,

I have setup some batch files to run at a specific time, once a day, but it seems like the task will run simultaneously 6 times, instead of only 1 time as asked. I'm very confused of why it always automatically run it 6 times, although I haven't specify anywhere to do so. 

When I keep an eye on the task and watch it start on time, weirdly sometimes it will run only once, as planned (but not all the time). The task is meant to start at 4:00am, so I receive an email when the task is done and I constantly receive 6 emails every morning...

Can someone help me with this issue?

Thank you!

Claudia
(12-07-2021, 02:33 PM)Sorry, i do have the same problem, but i don't see any reply. Have any one solved this ?Thanks in advance!Enricoweather.sopfeu Wrote: Hello,

I have setup some batch files to run at a specific time, once a day, but it seems like the task will run simultaneously 6 times, instead of only 1 time as asked. I'm very confused of why it always automatically run it 6 times, although I haven't specify anywhere to do so. 

When I keep an eye on the task and watch it start on time, weirdly sometimes it will run only once, as planned (but not all the time). The task is meant to start at 4:00am, so I receive an email when the task is done and I constantly receive 6 emails every morning...

Can someone help me with this issue?

Thank you!

Claudia