• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Re-Number Tasks Positions
Would be great to Re-align the Positions of Tasks. A New Task #10 may be in the same subject category as # 2-4, so you'd like #10 to move to Position 5.
W10-64 Pro 21H2 - WU Current / 2016 Hm-Stdnt Office C2R
Hi Craig,

Thanks for the feedback and apols for the late reply, I was on holidays.

I'm not sure which version of RoboIntern you're using, but in the latest it's possible to do that with the button arrows pointing up and down in the line of given task. Let me if this worked.

Take care,
Tom
The up/down arrows seem like a bit of a hack solution. Don't get me wrong, they certainly work, but I doubt most users would expect to do it that way. My gut instinct was to click on the number field of a row and drag the row up/down to where I wanted it and then releasing the mouse.
Tom, I just saw this Reply ref Arrow buttons to change Task positions.
I've got 12/4/21 Folders in the App -- BUT I put RI on my D: data drive Vs C SSD with Win 10, and maybe That matters.
Updates are manual & somewhat complicated for me - took me forever to notice the -- update Folder -- and its contents - and Then figure what to Delete - Replace.
Clk'ing the arrow Only explodes a Task into its separate lines of multiple Actions (if a task has multiples) but my instinct was to Drag something to its new position.
I can live with this as it's just too non-intuitive for my expertise to figure this out.
Thanks for the app & reply....
Tom, the Far Rt TINY Up-Dn arrows were hidden by how the frame & columns were squeezed together.
Found them & They Work.

Thanks!