• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Software upgrade
Hello, I use your software to automatise some tasks and i want to upgrade to the new version.
How can I upgrade the software to the last version without losing any tasks I have already setup with the previous version please?
Regards
P SAVE
Hello,

There are built-in updates, which I trigger myself, however, manually you can just take the content of the old version's 'config' folder and copy it to same folder of the new version (overwrite everything).

Take care,
Tom
(05-14-2021, 03:02 PM)RoboIntern Wrote: Hello,

There are built-in updates, which I trigger myself, however, manually you can just take the content of the old version's 'config' folder and copy it to same folder of the new version (overwrite everything).

Take care,
Tom

Ok I wiil do that but can you do an automatic update in the next version please?
Regards

Take care,
Tom

Are all tasks and their data included into the Config folder and in anyother forlder or file ?
regards
Yes, all tasks are included in the 'config' folder.

Generally I wait a bit with pushing out updates as there may be bugs which I haven't noticed.
(05-14-2021, 03:58 PM)fifisave Wrote:

Take care,
Tom

Are all tasks and their data included into the Config folder and in anyother forlder or file ?
regards

Updates are automatically notified about from within the app, once I trigger them on the server side. As mentioned before, I don't do it for each version in order to be on the safe side. There are no emails about them.

With respect to XML to CSV conversion, I'll have a look at the next weekend.
(05-14-2021, 03:58 PM)fifisave Wrote:

Take care,
Tom

regards

FTP to FTP is already implemented, in action 'Transfer files from FTP to FTP'
[quote pid="1714" dateline="1621286974"]
FTP to FTP is already implemented, in action 'Transfer files from FTP to FTP'
[/quote]

Wondeful !! I love this one!

Can U try now to include please the ZIp and Unzip file into a FTP Server it will help me a lot.
And can u also add a way to remove or to keep specific files (*.csv for example) into a specific folder older than the X last days please?
Regards
P SAVE
I would also like to remove specific files like (*.csv) into a specific folder but only keep the X last one days like the forfiles command can do.
Can you also include a way to ZIP and UNZIP files into a FTP Server please ?
FTP2FTP is wonderful thank's!
Hello,
Can u include into your tasks :
- ZIP and UNZIP files into a folder on a FTP Server please?
- Remove or keep specific files (*.csv for example) older than X days in a specific folder please ?
Regards
P SAVE