• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mail - SMTP Add authentication
Dear RoboIntern developers,
Do you think it is possible to add a drop down list with authentication method for SMTP connection? In my case i need to use no authentication to send email but I have non possibility to disable it.
Thanks
Marco
Hi Marco,

Many thanks for the feedback! Sure, it's possible, I'll have a look in the next few days and make an update. Will let you know here once done.

Best regards,
Tom
Hi Marco,

Actually I've just released an update, just download from the usual link and let me know if it worked Smile

Tom
Hi Tom,
I just downloaded the zip but I do not see any change, is in version 1.024?
Thanks for your help
Hi Marco,

You can now leave the password field blank, that was the change. Or in your case do you not have an email address either?

Have a nice day,
Tom
Hi Tom,
Sorry for the long time, now it is working well, may I ask if there is a way to install it as a service?
Thank you
Regards
Marco
Hi Marco,

Great, I'm very glad to hear.

With regards to registering the app as a service, that's something that will take a while to develop. I'll have a look at it in the coming weeks. If any updates, I'll keep you posted.

Have a nice day,
Tom
Hi Tom,
Using RoboIntern I've seen that if I send an email with attachement the file remain locked by Robointern, there are 2 way to unlock or you close completely Robointern or you must use a softoware like Handle of Microsoft to remove the lock.
Thanks for your precious work
Regards
Marco
Ciao Tom,
Using Robointern to send email with attachement I've noticed that the file remain locked. The only way to unlock it is to close Robointern. Can you have a look when you have time?
Thanks
Best regards
Marco
Hi Marco,

Thanks for highlighting this issue! I was just planning on releasing a new version and I've included a (hopefully working) fix for this.

Once you receive the update please let me know if it worked.

Take care,
Tom